- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- TAXYS: A tool for the development and verification...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- HySAT: An efficient proof engine for bounded model...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Integrity constraints in the multi-paradigm language PROGRES...