- Referenced in 16 articles
- secondary structure profiles based on stochastic context-free grammars. tRNAscan-SE searches...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- secondary structure prediction using stochastic context-free grammars. RNA secondary structures are important in many...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- secondary structure prediction. More recently, stochastic context-free grammars (SCFGs) have emerged as an alternative...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- this paper we introduce a novel, context-free grammar, RNAFeatures*, capable of generating ... made cross-free. RNAFeatures* is an extension of the grammar for secondary structures and employs ... RNAFeatures* to obtain a stochastic context-free grammar for pk-structures, using data...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- prototyping, training and annotation tool for phylo-grammars. Results: We have developed an open source ... parametric substitution models combined with stochastic context-free grammars. xrate efficiently estimates maximum-likelihood parameters...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Integrity constraints in the multi-paradigm language PROGRES...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...