- Referenced in 18 articles
- dependence structure) we show that strong stochastic dominance order among the corresponding multivariate marginal distributions ... implies an overall stochastic dominance between the two underlying distribution functions...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- concentration is not useful and stochastic behavior dominates. MCell uses highly optimized Monte Carlo algorithms...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- portfolio models derived from the stochastic dominance approach, the group of portfolios open to comparisons...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Computes Dunn’s test (1964) for stochastic dominance and reports the results among multiple pairwise ... after a Kruskal-Wallis test for stochastic dominance among k groups (Kruskal and Wallis ... interpretation of stochastic dominance requires an assumption that the CDF of one group does...
- Referenced in 1 article
- numerical integration by the trapezoidal rule, stochastic dominance, etc. The package has a function...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Conover-Iman test (1979) for stochastic dominance and reports the results among multiple pairwise comparisons ... after a Kruskal-Wallis test for stochastic dominance among k groups (Kruskal and Wallis ... interpretation of stochastic dominance requires an assumption that the CDF of one group does...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- dominant strategy for single sequence RNA secondary structure prediction. More recently, stochastic context-free grammars...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- objectives. Therefore, the solutions that are dominant to the other solutions are important and these ... multi-point searching method and a stochastic searching method. Usually, when the derivatives...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...