- Referenced in 9 articles
- novel adaptive algorithm implementing the stochastic Galerkin finite element method for numerical solution of elliptic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- mortar BDD method for solving flow in stochastic discrete fracture networks. In this paper, flow ... Finite Element Method. To solve large linear systems derived from a nonconforming discretization of stochastic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- semi-analytical probabilistic version of the finite element method (FEM) related to the homogenization problem ... global version of the response function method and symbolic integral calculation of basic probabilistic moments ... with the effective modules method. It originates from the generalized stochastic perturbation-based FEM, where ... general numerical solutions using finite or boundary elements, finite differences or volumes as well...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- method with the stochastic Dissipative Particle Dynamics (DPD) method to study the effect of surface ... based energy-conserving DPD (eDPD) method with the Finite Element Method...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- hypotheses of first/second order and conditional simulation methods are briefly stated and their implementation discussed ... finite element code computation or a user-defined function – and a stochastic model...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- including integro-differential equations, fractional PDEs, and stochastic PDEs. Moreover, from the implementation point ... residual-based adaptive refinement (RAR) method to improve the training efficiency of PINNs. For pedagogical ... PINN algorithm to a standard finite element method. We also present a Python library...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...