- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1837 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...