- Referenced in 10 articles
- extensions have been proposed, e.g., co-Kriging, stochastic Kriging, blind Kriging, etc. However, few Kriging...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- more complicated models, e.g., regression or stochastic kriging, in combination with adaptive sampling is worth...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Stochastic kriging is a metamodeling methodology developed for stochastic simulation experiments; it is based ... design and analysis of computer experiments. Stochastic kriging distinguishes the uncertainty about the performance response ... also based on spatial correlation concepts. Stochastic kriging facilitates adaptive, sequential experiment designs that systematically ... user-specified level. The stochastic kriging Matlab software available from this web site is distributed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Parametric Empirical Kriging) can be used to fit regression plus stationary Gaussian Stochastic process models...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- animal tracking data as a continuous-time stochastic processes. Package features include FFT variogram ... periodogram analysis, Kalman-filter maximum-likelihood estimation, Kriging, simulation, and autocorrelated kernel-density home-range...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SAEM (Stochastic Approximation of Expectation Maximization) algorithm and seminaive that uses Kriging prediction to estimate...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...