- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Genetic Programming involves the evolution of computer programs...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...