- Referenced in 1 article
- adaptation using multiple learning rates in online learning. We provide a new adaptive method ... also various types of stochastic and non-stochastic functions without any curvature. We prove this ... known to imply fast rates in offline statistical learning. MetaGrad further adapts automatically...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- R-MAX is a very simple model-based...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- SPOT: Sequential Parameter Optimization , R-Package for Sequential...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...