- Referenced in 453 articles
- analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO, a bifurcation package, as well ... other useful routines. Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations, and other systems...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- tuning over many classes of nonlinear stochastic systems...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- partially observed Markov processes (POMPs, AKA stochastic dynamical systems, state-space models). ’pomp’ provides facilities...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- performance evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their colored extension: Stochastic ... models by sharing files. Using network file system capabilities, different analysis modules...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- model management system for stochastic linear programming. The scope of SLP-IOR includes two-stage...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- graphical editor and analyzer for timed and stochastic Petri nets. This paper describes the GreatSPN ... performance evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their colored extension...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- modelling and description language for stochastic timed systems. This paper presents a modelling language, called ... exception handling - with means to describe complex systems in a compositional manner. In addition, MoDeST ... well as soft real-time (i.e., stochastic) aspects. The language is influenced by popular...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- solve deterministic and stochastic optimal control models of economic systems. The Duali part of this ... useful for teaching about dynamic deterministic and stochastic economic models. It is also a useful...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- modeling biochemical systems (compatible with SBML); several simulators (boolean, differential, stochastic), a temporal logic based...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- algorithms have been successfully applied to propositional stochastic planning problems by using compact representations ... Incorporating these, the paper presents a planning system ... FODD-Planner, for solving relational stochastic planning problems. The system is evaluated on several domains ... shows competitive performance with top ranking systems. This is the first demonstration of feasibility...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- verifying probabilistic transient properties of stochastic discrete event systems. Ymer implements both statistical and numerical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- time-varying, discrete-time systems that are perturbed by a stochastic disturbance. The toolbox addresses ... likelihood that the state of a stochastic system will remain within a collection of time ... give time horizon, while respecting the system dynamics and bounded control authority. SReachTools implements several ... stochastic reach set. SReachTools can be used to perform probabilistic verification of closed-loop systems...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- useful visual representation of complex stochastic systems. The graphical structure is also the basis...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- QPot: An R Package for Stochastic Differential Equation Quasi-Potential Analysis. QPot ... package for analyzing two-dimensional systems of stochastic differential equations. It provides users with ... potential, an important tool for studying stochastic systems. Quasi-potentials are particularly useful for comparing ... yield insights about the dynamics of stochastic systems. Three worked examples guide users through...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- perform simulation of deterministic and stochastic systems of biochemical reaction networks with spatial effects. Models ... deterministic solutions, sbioPN creates the associated system of differential equations ”on the fly”, and solves ... Kutta Dormand Prince 45 explicit algorithm. For stochastic solutions, sbioPN offers two variants of Gillespie ... Haseltine and Rawlings algorithm, that partitions the system in fast and slow reactions. sbioPN algorithms...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- STOCKS: STOChastic kinetic simulations of biochemical systems with Gillespie algorithm. STOCKS, software for the stochastic ... that the program is able to simulate systems composed of reactions varying in several orders...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Probabilistic Bounded Delta-Reachability Analyzer for Stochastic Hybrid Systems. In this paper, we present ... classes of models of stochastic hybrid systems. The first one is (nonlinear) hybrid automata with ... infeasible for systems involving both nonlinear dynamics over the reals and stochasticity. SReach encodes stochastic ... models and additional benchmarks for nonlinear hybrid systems with multiple probabilistic system parameters...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- STOCHSIMGPU: parallel stochastic simulation for the systems biology toolbox 2 for Matlab. STOCHSIMGPU ... called ensemble, of stochastic simulations of chemical reaction systems in parallel on graphics processing units ... into the Systems Biology Toolbox 2 for MATLAB and replaces its stochastic simulation code seamlessly ... exploits GPUs for parallel stochastic simulations of biological/chemical reaction systems and show that significant gains...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Parallel Systems(PEPS). PEPS is a software tool used to analyze Stochastic Automata Networks...