- Referenced in 2 articles
- biology using pyurdme. Computational experiments using spatial stochastic simulations have led to important new biological ... analysis resources due to the large computational cost associated with Monte Carlo computational workflows ... barrier to the adoption of spatial stochastic simulation tools, effectively limiting the type of biological...
- Referenced in 1 article
- parallel and distributed approaches to computation and analysis. For these reasons, we have developed ... system for the simulation and storage of stochastic SBML models together with associated simulation results ... incorporate its simulation tools into their workflows. Parameter inference for stochastic models is also difficult...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- tool can be used for sensitivity analysis of fault effects, including studies of the flow ... development of a tool for stochastic modeling of sub-seismic scale faults. The faults ... modeling as part of the reservoir modeling workflow...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- under close-to-native conditions. In-depth analysis of macromolecule populations depicted in tomograms requires ... static strategies. Furthermore, we present a novel stochastic classification method that yields significantly more accurate ... simulations. We demonstrate that the PyTom workflow yields faithful results for alignment and classification ... GroEL14/GroEL14GroES7, respectively, as well as for the analysis of ribosomal 60S subunits in yeast cell...
- Referenced in 1 article
- workflow including uploading data, data preprocessing, uni- and multivariate statistical analysis, Granger time-series analysis ... analysis and visualization, and finally saving results in a user-friendly way. It covers analysis ... variance, principal components analysis, independent components analysis, clustering and correlation coefficient analysis and integrates ... such as Granger causality and permutation entropy analysis that are not implemented in other similar...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- This paper presents Web Service Analysis Tool (WSAT...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- GreatSPN 1.7: graphical editor and analyzer for timed...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Innovations of the NetSolve Grid Computing System. The...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- The tool TINA -- construction of abstract state spaces...