- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 217. Computation of the dip statistic...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 728 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Rmetrics Open Source Project: With hundreds of functions...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- R package fGarch: Rmetrics - Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedastic Modelling...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 1991 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- R package cusp: Cusp-Catastrophe Model Fitting Using...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Simulation of Stylized Facts in Agent-Based Computational...