- Referenced in 2 articles
- Quotes data of the New York Stock Exchange is a popular input for the implementation ... measurement of liquidity and volatility and investigation of the market microstructure, among others. This package...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- A comparison of complementary automatic modeling methods: RETINA...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- The human brain is a recurrent neural network...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 217. Computation of the dip statistic...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- R package boa: Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...