- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...