- Referenced in 695 articles
- user can experiment with different regularization strategies. The package also includes 12 test problems. Requires...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- novel low overhead decision strategy. Chaff has been able to obtain one to two orders...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- incorporates a fine-grained fitness assignment strategy, a density estimation technique, and an enhanced archive...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- presented that combines a column pre-ordering strategy with a right-looking unsymmetric-pattern multifrontal...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- term orderings, Knuth-Bendix completion, weighting, and strategies for directing and restricting searches for proofs...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- structures. More specifically, the authors discuss alternative strategies for constructing accurate RB spaces using greedy ... approximation properties and analyze offline-online decomposition strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic Differentiation...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Incomplete LU factorization technique based on a strategy which combines two heuristics. This ILUT factorization ... expensive than the standard ILU(O). The strategy we propose is a compromise between these...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- language based on rules controlled by strategies. Its purpose is to support the design ... originality of the language is to provide strategy constructors to specify whether a function call ... determinism is part of a strategy language allowing the programmer to specify the control ... rewriting-based languages where the term reduction strategy is hard-wired and not accessible...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- Descartes’ rule of sign and the bisection strategy in a unified framework. Using that framework...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- tracing the trade-off curve since continuation strategies cannot easily be extended to handle more...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- stands for Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution Strategy. Evolution strategies (ES) are stochastic, derivative-free methods ... values are generated. In an evolution strategy, new candidate solutions are sampled according...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- parameters. Computer programs that implement the resulting strategies are publicly available as the TISEAN software...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- changing connectivity of the mesh. Such rezone strategy has its limitation due to the fixed ... better than for standard ALE methods. Rezone strategy with reconnection is based on using Voronoi...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- optimization performance by implementing a new mutation strategy ”DE/current-to-pbest” with optional external archive and updating...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- curve (AUC) and the ROC convex hull strategy...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a multiobjective optimizer which uses a simple ... local search evolution strategy. Nonetheless, it is capable of finding diverse solutions in the Pareto...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- list of different enumeration and branching strategies from which the best alternative for the user...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- order gSpan adopts the depth-first search strategy to mine frequent connected subgraphs efficiently...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- iterative (and often time consuming) weight modification strategy to train individual neurons. The individual clusters...