- Referenced in 689 articles
- user can experiment with different regularization strategies. The package also includes 12 test problems. Requires...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- novel low overhead decision strategy. Chaff has been able to obtain one to two orders...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- incorporates a fine-grained fitness assignment strategy, a density estimation technique, and an enhanced archive...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- presented that combines a column pre-ordering strategy with a right-looking unsymmetric-pattern multifrontal...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- term orderings, Knuth-Bendix completion, weighting, and strategies for directing and restricting searches for proofs...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- structures. More specifically, the authors discuss alternative strategies for constructing accurate RB spaces using greedy ... approximation properties and analyze offline-online decomposition strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic Differentiation...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Incomplete LU factorization technique based on a strategy which combines two heuristics. This ILUT factorization ... expensive than the standard ILU(O). The strategy we propose is a compromise between these...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- language based on rules controlled by strategies. Its purpose is to support the design ... originality of the language is to provide strategy constructors to specify whether a function call ... determinism is part of a strategy language allowing the programmer to specify the control ... rewriting-based languages where the term reduction strategy is hard-wired and not accessible...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- Descartes’ rule of sign and the bisection strategy in a unified framework. Using that framework...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- tracing the trade-off curve since continuation strategies cannot easily be extended to handle more...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- stands for Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution Strategy. Evolution strategies (ES) are stochastic, derivative-free methods ... values are generated. In an evolution strategy, new candidate solutions are sampled according...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- parameters. Computer programs that implement the resulting strategies are publicly available as the TISEAN software...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- changing connectivity of the mesh. Such rezone strategy has its limitation due to the fixed ... better than for standard ALE methods. Rezone strategy with reconnection is based on using Voronoi...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a multiobjective optimizer which uses a simple ... local search evolution strategy. Nonetheless, it is capable of finding diverse solutions in the Pareto...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- optimization performance by implementing a new mutation strategy ”DE/current-to-pbest” with optional external archive and updating...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- curve (AUC) and the ROC convex hull strategy...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- list of different enumeration and branching strategies from which the best alternative for the user...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- order gSpan adopts the depth-first search strategy to mine frequent connected subgraphs efficiently...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- iterative (and often time consuming) weight modification strategy to train individual neurons. The individual clusters...