- Referenced in 13 articles
- knowledge representation. In contrast to most first order theorem provers, it supports features important ... large sets of uniformly structured input facts, arithmetic evaluation and stratified negation as failure...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- order thin layer method for viscoelastic wave propagation in stratified media. Wave propagation in stratified ... structures, countermine technology, structural health monitoring, and vehicle weigh-in-motion systems. A high-order ... method for analyzing viscoelastic wave propagation in stratified media. It approximates the stiffness matrix involving...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- model using stratified structure of three kinds of decision trees in order to identify possible...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- high order finite difference solver for massively parallel simulations of stably stratified turbulent channel flows ... Investigation of stably stratified turbulent flows in the atmosphere is challenging owing to its nonstationarity ... strongly stratified flows. Owing to its highly accurate representation of small-scale turbulence structures, direct ... stratified channel flows are limited to relatively low Reynolds numbers. In order to make...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- A Program for calculating singular algebraic curves and...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...