- Referenced in 1 article
- solve such problems. The streamline-upwind Petrov-Galerkin (SUPG) method is one of the most...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FLAC3D is a numerical modeling code for advanced...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- CGS, a fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SUPG and discontinuity-capturing methods for coupled fluid...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- OpenGeoSys: an open-source initiative for numerical simulation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PFLOTRAN User manual: A Massively Parallel Reactive Flow...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MOOSE: A parallel computational framework for coupled systems...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The TOUGH (”Transport Of Unsaturated Groundwater and Heat...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- The Open Porous Media (OPM) initiative encourages open...