- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- EUROVAL - An European initiative on validation of CFD...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- DECUHR: An algorithm for automatic integration of singular...