- Referenced in 4 articles
- such as energy release rate and stress intensity factors...
- Referenced in 1 article
- spectra, Perform fracture mechanics analysis, Generate stress intensity factor solutions, Perform fatigue analysis...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9957 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6371 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- BEASY is an internationally recognised leader in computer...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- DECUHR: An algorithm for automatic integration of singular...