- Referenced in 10 articles
- Norn: an SMT solver for string constraints. We present version 1.0 of the Norn ... SMT solver for string constraints. Norn is a solver for an expressive constraint language, including ... feature distinguishing Norn from other SMT solvers, Norn is a decision procedure under the assumption...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- finding tools. Such solvers typically support a theory of string equations, the length function ... three techniques, designed for word-based SMT string solvers, to mitigate these problems: (1) detecting...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- SMT solver through its plug-in interface. Z3-str treats strings as a primitive type...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- explorer. Constraints in form regular expressions over strings are ubiquitous. They occur often in programming ... constraints. Rex is implemented using the SMT solver Z3, and we provide experimental evaluation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SMT-LIB for communication incurs a performance overhead, because all the queries to the solver ... strings. Yet using the API directly creates the problem of a solver lock-in, which ... different solvers very difficult. We present JavaSMT, a library that exposes a solver-independent ... layer for SMT solving. Our library aims to close the gap between API-based...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Boolector: an efficient SMT solver for bit-vectors...
- Referenced in 1913 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 2814 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SMT-LIB was created with the expectation that...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- KLEE: Unassisted and Automatic Generation of High-Coverage...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- MiniZinc is a medium-level constraint modelling language...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- DART: directed automated random testing. We present a...