- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...