- Referenced in 375 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows the processing of values conforming ... well as atomic values such as integers, strings, and booleans, and sequences that may contain ... data model. The name of the language derives from its most distinctive feature, the path...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- useful tool for computational linguistics and natural language processing. WordNet superficially resembles a thesaurus ... First, WordNet interlinks not just word forms—strings of letters—but specific senses of words...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- grown and supports many other modern language features, including generics and anonymous methods, as well ... unusual features such as inbuilt string types and native COM support. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_%28programming_language%29)...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Framework (GF) is a special-purpose functional language for defining grammars. It uses a Logical ... trees and parsing strings. GF can describe both formal and natural languages. The key notion ... grammatical object, which is not just a string, but a record that contains all information ... such as number and gender in natural languages, or precedence in formal languages. Grammatical objects...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- SNOBOL4 (StriNg Oriented and symBOlic Language) is a language for text processing, pattern matching...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- producing formatted reports. The language extensively uses the string datatype, associative arrays (that is, arrays ... indexed by key strings), and regular expressions. While AWK has a limited intended application domain ... designed to support one-liner programs, the language is Turing-complete, and even the early...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Model interface passing an Extensible Markup Language string. The proposed statistical tool is illustrated with...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Matchbox: A tool for match-bounded string rewriting. The program Matchbox implements the exact computation ... regular language, and of the set of non-terminating strings, with respect to an (inverse...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- LISP, APL, SNOBOL, and PROLOG. These languages all aim to reduce the cost of programming ... than the integers, strings, etc., available in such well-known mainstream languages as PASCAL, PL/I...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- applications speech, image, and natural language processing, pattern and string matching, and machine learning.\parWe...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- conjunctive query language nRQL (new Racer Query Language, to be pronounced as niracle and heard ... values of different individuals, substring properties between string attributes, etc. It has convenient APIs...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- symbolic string solver. Our solver employs a new algorithm for a constraint language that ... widespread applicability. Specifically, our language covers all the main string operations, such as those...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- String Constraints. Hampi is a solver for string constraints. Hampi is designed for constraints generated ... fuzzers. Hampi constraints express membership in regular languages and bounded context-free languages. Hampi constraints ... contain context-free-language definitions, regular-language definitions and operations, and the membership predicate. Given ... constraints, Hampi outputs a string that satisfies all the constraints, or reports that the constraints...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Pascal. The key new elements of this language are: arithmetic operations with controlled rounding ... overloading of procedures, functions, and operators, respectively, strings, dynamic arrays, modules. In addition, Pascal ... book explains the details of the new language elements of Pascal-SC, illustrated by examples...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- library as a ”C”-programming language string. The resulting mesh geometry, topology, and communication information...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- DReX: a declarative language for efficiently evaluating regular string transformations. We present DReX, a declarative ... language that can express all regular string-to string transformations, and can still be efficiently ... characterization of regular string transformations using a primitive set of function combinators analogous ... definition of regular languages using regular expressions. While these combinators form the basis...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Limi (Language Inclusion Modulo Independence). Limi (Language Inclusion Modulo Independence) is a template library that ... they are independent. Two strings of the language are equivalent module independence if they...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- overview we will focus on a new language feature, which is currently being added ... needed for storing (converting data to string) and retrieving (by means of a parser...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- solver for string constraints. Norn is a solver for an expressive constraint language, including word...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- both predict whole methods from natural language documentation strings (docstrings) and summarize code into docstrings ... generation, PyMT5 outperforms similarly-sized auto-regressive language models (GPT2) which were English pre-trained...