- Referenced in 17 articles
- regularized Gaussian maximum likelihood estimator (MLE) has been shown to have strong statistical guarantees ... inverse covariance matrix, or alternatively the underlying graph structure of a Gaussian Markov Random Field ... resulting optimization problem which is a regularized log-determinant program. In contrast to recent state...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1739 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GRAPE-Dileption is a Monte Carlo event generator...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- LANGAGE: A Maple package for automaton characterization of...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...