- Referenced in 418 articles
- mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- algorithms (in 2D, 3D and dD), search structures (kd trees for nearest neighbor search ... neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere ... ellipsoid of points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with Gaussian Markov Random Fields ... applications for this methodology, from structural time-series analysis to the analysis of longitudinal...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- stress and strain analysis in solid mechanics and structural mechanics subjected to static and/or dynamic...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- latent variable approaches such as factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects regression models ... continuous latent variables. Latent class (LC) analysis was originally introduced by Lazarsfeld...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- latent variable models, including confirmatory factor analysis, structural equation modeling and latent growth curve models...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Analysis are explained and two examples are given. The code has a very lean structure ... also the differences to traditional finite element analysis become apparent. It is not intended...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- linear and nonlinear finite element analysis of solids and structures, heat transfer, CFD and electromagnetics...
- Referenced in 813 articles
- that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata ... adds many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA, business calendars, chained...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for complex-network (graph) analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- wavemaker. We concentrate on global linear stability analysis, which considers the linearised Navier--Stokes equations ... called linear global modes. In the structural sensitivity analysis these modes are associated...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- general methodology for recovery of the underlying structure in data sets without the imposition ... general. To describe the principles, applications and analysis of kernel smoothers the authors concentrate...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- provide guides to realistic algorithm performance where analysis fails. Experimentation also brings algorithmic questions closer ... many assumptions about implementation methods and data structures. It provides an opportunity to develop...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research ... Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics,6th ed., by O.C. Zienkiewicz...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- analysis of tetrachoric and polychoric correlations. Functions for simulating particular item and test structures ... Graphical displays of path diagrams, factor analysis and structural equation models are created using basic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- variables is modeled by a factor analysis structure. The number of factors considered...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- tree-structured CP-net. At last, the corresponding analysis is carried out to prove...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- successful expert system for the structural analysis of chemical compounds. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- outcome variables. Also known as latent structure analysis...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- examples of the book ”Analysis of time series structure: SSA and related techniques” are obtained...