- Referenced in 838 articles
- adds many new features such as structural equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA, business calendars, chained...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- software have become synonymous with structural equation modeling (SEM). SEM allows researchers in the social...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Structural Equation Modeling Software...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- equation modeling. Fit a variety of latent variable models, including confirmatory factor analysis, structural equation...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- variable approaches such as factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects regression models that...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- reflect complex relationships. The software: Provides structural equation modeling (SEM)—that is easy...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- useful front end for structural equation modeling. Graphical displays of path diagrams, factor analysis ... structural equation models are created using basic graphics. Some of the functions are written...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- OpenMx: an open source extended structural equation modeling framework. OpenMx is free, full-featured, open ... source, structural equation modeling (SEM) software. OpenMx runs within the R statistical programming environment ... behind the user interface. The OpenMx data structures are introduced -- these novel structures define...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- package sem: Structural Equation Models , This package contains functions for fitting general linear structural equation ... approach, and for fitting structural equations in observed-variable models by two-stage least squares...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Learning a Linear Non-Gaussian Structural Equation Model. Structural equation models and Bayesian networks have ... such frameworks, linear acyclic models are typically used to model the data-generating process ... Gaussianity identifies the full structure of a linear acyclic model, that is, a causal ordering...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- structural equation modeling : SmartPLS 3 includes state-of-the-art options for analyses such...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- problem solving environment for models based on partial differential equations and implements core parts ... functionality of FEniCS, including data structures and algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your ... from fluid flow and heat transfer to structural mechanics and electromagnetic analyses. Material properties, source ... specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- describe the model equations, the numerical method, and the structure of the computer program. Example...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- built-in fit fuctions to enable structural equation modeling and other types of statistical modeling ... likelihood estimation of parameters from missing data structures, under normal theory. Complex ’nonstandard’ models...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- algorithm for learning the structure in an undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization ... efficiently build a path of models for different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence ... outperform glasso. By studying the “normal equations” we see that, glasso is solving the dual...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- represents a component-based approach to structural equation modeling. This program provides a graphical user ... their model as a path diagram and to view the estimates of model parameters. GeSCA ... single-group analyses of user-specified structural equation models. use the bootstrap method to estimate...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- modification index used in structural equation modeling...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- multivariate meta-analysis using a structural equation modeling approach via the OpenMx package. It also ... implemented the two-stage structural equation modeling (TSSEM) approach to conducting fixed- and random-effects ... meta-analytic structural equation modeling (MASEM) on correlation/covariance matrices...