- Referenced in 93 articles
- options and features. The structure offers the user great flexibility in addressing problem specificity through...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- designed with a modular and flexible structure whereby different numerical algorithms can be separately combined...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- flexible and easy to use implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms and data structures ... simplex tree is an efficient and flexible data structure for representing general (filtered) simplicial complexes...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements ... salient features of the programme are: flexibility in the integration schemes (subtriangles, subquadrilaterals, independent near...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- design of free-form membrane structures subjected to flow-induced effects. Typical applications in such ... physical factors connected to thin and flexible structures, highly turbulent air flows, as well ... structure interaction. The over-all complexity of the problem favours a modular and flexible software ... suited method. In the proposed framework, the structural field is solved with the in-house...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- knowledge. It is not intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus ... variables, to search for models of latent structure, and to search for linear feedback models...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- program while it runs; (ii) a flexible grid structure that enables simple construction of discrete...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- various models of protein structure with respect to a flexibly defined objective function, multiple alignment...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- three space dimensions as well as a flexible data layout. Therefore, it can serve ... this paper, we show the software design structure of UG and explore some...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- artificial dissipation on multi-block structured meshes. A high flexibility in the multi-block approach...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- supported computational meshes, distributed data structure flexibility and cost-effectiveness, as well as crossplatform portability...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- depends greatly on the matrix structure, NSPCG allows great flexibility in the operator representation ... allow matrices with a wide range of structures from highly structured ones such as those...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- various changes in the constraint structure, thus providing the flexibility needed in a generic tool...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- dynamic response of three-dimensional solids and structures. The code is fully vectorized ... beam, and truss elements to allow maximum flexibility in modeling physical problems. Many material models...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Schur-complement method for large-scale and structured convex quadratic programming. We describe an active ... flexible, and is appropriate for many different application areas. Moreover, the specialized structure ... algebra is very flexible with respect to allowing exploitation of problem structure...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- FATCAT: a web server for flexible structure comparison and structure similarity searching. Protein structure comparison ... FATCAT server implements the recently developed flexible protein structure comparison algorithm FATCAT, which automatically identifies ... algorithms: FATCAT-pairwise for pairwise flexible structure comparison and FATCAT-search for database searching...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- element programs. The motion of a flexible structure is defined by superposition...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- define these structures in a powerful and flexible way. Rather than using a declarative language ... language to express various aspects of model structure, inference, and learning. By combining the traditional...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- highly flexible, allowing for extension to other structure-determination methods, such as electron microscopy ... user input files, module files, a symbolic structure-determination language (CNS language), and low-level ... language is sufficiently powerful and flexible that many new algorithms can be easily implemented ... user to perform operations on data structures, such as structure factors, electron-density maps...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- graphics to the application data structures. One efficient and flexible technique for maintaining constraints...