- Referenced in 1468 articles
- from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state ... solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind ... today’s workstations. However, research on LMI optimization is still very active and substantial speed ... future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- paid to problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic Programming ... Newton approach applied to the optimality conditions of the optimization problem. Each iteration...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots ... simple and clusters, also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters ... systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Evolutionary structural optimization. .. The final chapter describes Evolve97, a software package provided on a diskette...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK ... commercial scheduling, Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- topology optimization code for compliance minimization of statically loaded structures. The total number of Matlab...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CONLIN: An efficient dual optimizer based on convex approximation concepts. The Convex Linearization method (CONLIN ... applicable to a broad class of structural optimization problems. The method employs mixed design variables ... function and to the constraints. The primary optimization problem is therefore replaced with a sequence ... explicit approximate problems having a simple algebraic structure. The explicit subproblems are convex and separable...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics ... that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- essentials. We describe and evaluate optimized compact data structures for watching literals. Experiments with ... solver PicoSAT show that this low-level optimization not only saves memory, but also turns...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- sparse or structured matrix. These new algorithms have applications in signal processing, optimization...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- novo modeling of loops in protein structures, optimization of various models of protein structure with...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Matlab implementation of a general topology optimization framework using unstructured polygonal finite element meshes ... present an efficient Matlab code for structural topology optimization that includes a general finite element ... features a modular structure in which the analysis routine and the optimization algorithm are separated...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- abstract structure of the element generation rules. Several techniques of mesh optimization are tested...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- three kinds of dynamic programming algorithms for structure prediction: the minimum free energy algorithm ... Stiegler 1981) which yields a single optimal structure, the partition function algorithm of (McCaskill ... given energy range of the optimal energy. For secondary structure comparison, the package contains several...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Package for Research in Electronic Structure, Simulation, and Optimization. It is freely available to researchers ... QUANTUM ESPRESSO builds upon newly-restructured electronic-structure codes that have been developed and tested...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- easily exploit any special structure of the underlying optimization problem. In particular, it allows ... embedding of structures and by this means very complicated real-life optimization problems...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- evolution of the Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose ... paper is to show how the extensible structure of ANTIGONE realizes our previously-proposed mixed ... constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate the capacity...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- chosen. Finally, ABACUS provides many basic data structures and useful tools for the implementation ... designed both for general mixed integer optimization problems and for combinatorial optimization problems. It unifies ... code and the design of abstract data structures and algorithms are met by object oriented...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- solve global optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz-continuity -- structural assumptions...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- many standard simulation tasks such as structure optimization, molecular dynamics, handling of constraints and performing...