- Referenced in 842 articles
- most appropriate for large sparse or structured matrices A where structured means that a matrix...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear ... clusters, also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- also exploit low-rank structures in the constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- decomposition of large and sparse or structured matrices. The SVD routines are based...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- made publicly available in many formats. Its matrices cover a wide spectrum of domains, include ... with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics ... online search capability. Graph visualization of the matrices is provided, and a new multilevel coarsening...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- take advantage of any particular structure to those matrices (cf. the excellent findcommunities code...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- STRUMPACK - STRUctured Matrices PACKage - Fast linear solvers and preconditioner for both dense and sparse systems ... structured factorization with randomized sampling. At the moment STRUMPACK uses Hierarchically Semi-Separable (HSS) matrices...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- algebra computation with dense, sparse, and structured matrices over the integers and over finite fields...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length integers, and for vectors, matrices...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- starting point is the Harwell/Boeing collection of matrices for which we provide a number ... package provides programs for converting data structures, printing simple statistics on a matrix, plotting ... performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- fill ordering of tree-structured matrices. All of these are symmetric orderings. Matrix Operations. Matrix...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- common modular structure for research on iterative methods for nonsymmetric matrices. Another purpose ... iterative method depends greatly on the matrix structure, NSPCG allows great flexibility in the operator ... sparse data formats allow matrices with a wide range of structures from highly structured ones ... number of diagonals to completely unstructured sparse matrices. Alternatively, the package allows the user...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- through the collection or for searching for matrices with special properties are included. Each matrix ... details of matrix properties, visualization of matrix structure, and permits downloading of the matrix ... your applications, Java applets which will generate matrices in your Web browser, or form-based...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Matlab toolbox for structured matrices. The full exploitation of the structure of large scale algebraic ... computational environment which supports sparse matrices, besides full ones, and allows...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- involving polynomial computations. The interplay between structured matrices and polynomial computations plays an important role...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- basic objects, such as vectors, matrices (dense, sparse, structured), univariate and multivariate polynomial...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- computations. It has a collection of data structures which are self-contained, can be created ... resized at will which includes permutations, vectors, matrices, integer vectors, complex vectors and matrices...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- separate routines for dense and sparse Jacobian matrices. A high level driver for the special ... matrix data structures, and new iterative algorithms for large sparse Jacobian matrices...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Materials science, structural engineering, and some QCD applications routinely compute eigenvalues of matrices of dimension...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- automorphism groups) of other discrete structures-combinatorial designs, Hadamard matrices, bipartite graphs...