- Referenced in 186 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by chemists, chemical engineers, biochemists, physicists and others ... quantum mechanics, Gaussian predicts the energies, molecular structures, and vibrational frequencies of molecular systems, along...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing ... their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source...
- Referenced in 1159 articles
- structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their manipulation within one program...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- programming techniques to offer you a modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms ... tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing such programs is a non-trivial...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- sets and maps, etc.) and basic programming data structures (arrays, queues, hash tables...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- other things the package provides programs for converting data structures, printing simple statistics...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- graphs known by the program is an counterexample. The structure and the performances...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- R.D.C. Monteiro for solving general semidefinite programs (SDPs) using a nonlinear, first-order algorithm that ... also available for solving specially structured semidefinite programs (SDPs) such as the MaxCut...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- general structure for an object-oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides ... modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- program structure is a free software package for using multi-locus genotype data to investigate...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- measure of fine-tuning. The program structure has been designed to easily generalize to extensions...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- COMAL (Common Algorithmic Language) is a computer programming language developed in Denmark by Benedict Løfstedt ... COMAL was one of the few structured programming languages that was available for and comfortably...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- earliest programming languages, Lisp pioneered many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic ... Lisp language’s major data structures, and Lisp source code is itself made ... result, Lisp programs can manipulate source code as a data structure, giving rise ... gives Lisp its instantly recognizable syntax. All program code is written as s-expressions...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- PhaseLift, combines multiple structured illuminations together with ideas from convex programming to recover the phase ... showing that one can design very simple structured illumination patterns such that three diffracted figures...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic Programming, a method invented...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- structured, statically typed, imperative, wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- programs, and many discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique ... variables, to search for models of latent structure, and to search for linear feedback models...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- examples. GreatSPN2.0 is composed of many separate programs that cooperate in the construction and analysis ... distributed computing environment. The modular structure of GreatSPN2.0 makes it open to the addition ... modules are written in the C programming language to guarantee portability and efficiency on different ... intermediate result files and for program data structures...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Matlab-based software package for solving linear programs by interior-Point methods. It requires Matlab ... Matlab’s sparse-matrix data-structure and Application Program Interface facility, and at the same...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures...