- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1 article
- STRFLO: a program for time-independent calculations of...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The generalized Sturmian method The generalized Sturmian method...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Accurate numerical solution of the Schrödinger and Dirac...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The Lean theorem prover (system description). Lean is...