- Referenced in 27 articles
- filter to the energy in each frequency subband in order to smooth over short-term...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Stability study of the SB-ADPCM coder Subband ADPCM coder uses ADPCM to quantize frequency ... loop the destabilization is introduced into the subband coder system. In this paper a system...
- Referenced in 1 article
- enables online processing like RFI flagging, decimation, subband search, etc.; functions for some of these...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 735: Wavelet transform algorithms for finite-duration...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- WSAT(OIP) is a domain-independent local search...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The Yale Face Database (size 6.4MB) contains...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- A WENO-solver for the transients of Boltzmann...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- A High Performance Message Passing Library. The Open...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- The FERET database and evaluation procedure for face...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Our Database of Faces, (formerly ’The ORL Database...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- AR Face Database: 126 people (over 4,000...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Description of the Collection of Facial Images. You...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- PIP/Piplib, a parametric integer linear programming solver. PIP/PipLib...