- Referenced in 32 articles
- with entries written and reviewed by members (subject index, alphabetical index). The entries are contributed ... editable via planetmath’s repositories on Github: acceptable pull requests will be merged ... created Gitter discussion channels for each mathematics subject category, in order to facilitate real-time...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- till some aspiration level, those to be accepted as they are, those to be impaired ... several nonconvex locally Lipschitz continuous objective functions subject to nonlinear (possibly nondifferentiable) constraints. Finally, numerical...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- statistical inference. Neuroconductor accepts new R package submissions, which are subject to a formal review...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- smooth objective functions (possibly a single one) subject to general smooth constraints. If the initial ... that the step of one is eventually accepted, a requirement for superlinear convergence...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- subject to a lot of limitations and issues which prevent them from being accepted more...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- biometrics context, the iris is commonly accepted as one of the most accurate biometric traits ... accuracy, present iris recognition systems require that subjects stand close (less than two meters...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- reflect a wide definition of gene/protein names subject to a specificity constraint, a rule that ... Each sentence in GENETAG was annotated with acceptable alternatives to the gene/protein names it contained...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- calculate machine luminosity. This process is subject to QED radiative corrections which ... known for arbitrary cut-offs and/or acceptance with precision at least factor three better than...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 825 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 782 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...