- Referenced in 8 articles
- toolbox for submodular function optimization. In recent years, a fundamental problem structure has emerged ... variety of machine learning applications: Submodularity is an intuitive diminishing returns property, stating that adding ... larger set. Similarly to convexity, submodularity allows one to efficiently find provably (near-) optimal solutions ... implements algorithms for minimization and maximization of submodular functions. A tutorial script illustrates the application...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- hard and the objective function is submodular, based on which a greedy algorithm was proposed ... total influence spread which is submodular and can be efficiently computed. Then we further propose...
- Referenced in 1 article
- apricot: submodular selection for data summarization in Python. We present apricot, an open source Python ... representative subsets from large data sets using submodular optimization. The package implements several efficient greedy ... quality of the selected set. Additionally, several submodular set functions are implemented, including facility location ... thereof. This paper presents an explanation of submodular selection, an overview of the features...
- Referenced in 1 article
- summarization and data subset selection using submodular functions, which are becoming increasingly popular today...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- IMITATOR is a software tool for parametric verification...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- HyperLogLog: the analysis of a near-optimal cardinality...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Online planning algorithms for POMDPS. Partially Observable Markov...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- OGDF Open Graph Drawing Framework. Many aspects of...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The program SolvOpt (Solver for local optimization problems...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...