- Referenced in 794 articles
- Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- many mathematical software packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines) collected together...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- subroutines that analyze and solve linear equations and linear least-squares problems. The package solves...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- DIERCKX is a package of Fortran subroutines for calculating smoothing splines for various kinds...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Harwell Subroutine Library) is a collection of state-of-the-art packages for large-scale...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- structured, logically Cartesian meshes. The package of Fortran 90 subroutines, called PARAMESH, is designed ... wish to use adaptivity. The package can provide them with an incremental evolutionary path...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- nonnegative order. This algorithm is a package of subroutines for Computing Bessel functions...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- development of a computer package of subroutines known as ITPACK 2C which is available ... solution modules in the ELLPACK package of computer routines for solving a class of elliptic...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- package FEATFLOW is both a user oriented as well as a general purpose subroutine system...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Fortran package for nonlinear programming. NPSOL is a set of Fortran 77 subroutines for minimizing...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- computation. The first is a package of Fortran subroutines that perform a variety of arithmetic ... point numbers of arbitrarily high precision. This package is in some cases over 200 times ... ordinary Fortran programs to use this package. By means of source directives (special comments ... outputs a program with the appropriate multiprecision subroutine calls. This translator supports multiprecision integer, real...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Package for Modeling Geophysical ProcessesSPHEREPACK 3.2 is a collection of FORTRAN77 programs and subroutines facilitating ... computer modeling of geophysical processes. The package contains subroutines for computing common differential operators including ... example, given divergence and vorticity, the package can be used to compute velocity components, then...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- thermal diffusion coefficients. The TRANSPORT Property package is in two parts. The first ... fits are passed to a library of subroutines via a linking file. Then, any subroutine ... properties or multicomponent gas mixture properties. This package uses ... phase chemical kinetics package CHEMKIN-III, and the TRANSPORT property subroutines are designed...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- program. (SPACAR: a software subroutine package for simulation of the behavior of biomechanical systems...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- VOFTools, a package of FORTRAN subroutines with analytical and geometrical tools for 2D/3D VOF methods...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- central fields. Nature of problem: This subroutine package provides numerical solutions of the Schrodinger ... main program after calling a single subroutine...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- resulting software package is available as HSL-VF05 within the Harwell Subroutine Library...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- combination of a Mathematica package and a C subroutine. The latter performs the most demanding...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for generating orthogonal polynomials and Gauss‐type quadrature ... rules. A collection of subroutines and examples of their uses, as well as the underlying...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Algorithm 541. FISHPAK: A package of Fortran subprograms for the solution of separable elliptic partial ... equations. FISHPACK contains a collection of Fortran77 subroutines that solve second- and fourth-order finite...