System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 179 articles
- System Identification Toolbox) is a software package, running under either GNU Octave or MATLAB ... parametric, subspace-based, and prediction-error algorithms coupled (in the latter case) with either MIMO...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- clusters. This paper presents a subspace k-means clustering algorithm for high-dimensional data with ... centres and the identification of the `true’ number of clusters. The algorithm determines the number ... adjusting the penalty term factor. A subspace cluster validation index is proposed and employed...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...