- Referenced in 92 articles
- deviates fundamentally from the traditional Krylov subspace iteration based techniques (Arnoldi and Lanczos algorithms...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Solution methods for eigenproblems include inverse iteration, subspace iteration, Lanczos and QR methods. Solution...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- SVDPACK comprises four numerical (iterative) methods for computing the singular value decomposition (SVD) of large ... This software package implements Lanczos and subspace iteration-based methods for determining several...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- constructing a Krylov subspace using Arnoldi or Lanczos iteration and projecting the function on this...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- algorithm is a Krylov-subspace method for the iterative solution of large non-Hermitian linear...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Chebyshev-filtered subspace iteration method free of sparse diagonalization for solving the Kohn-Sham equation ... most expensive part in DFT calculations. Sparse iterative diagonalization methods that compute explicit eigenvectors ... large scale problems. The Chebyshev-filtered subspace iteration (CheFSI) method avoids most of the explicit ... sparse iterative diagonalization at the first SCF step to provide initial vectors for subspace filtering...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- method with direct inversion of the iterative subspace (RMM-DIIS) or blocked Davidson algorithms. These...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- distributed algebraic multigrid (AMG) and preconditioned iterative methods. The AmgX library implements both classical ... standard and flexible preconditioned Krylov subspace iterative methods, which can be combined with...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- orthogonal matching pursuit (OMP), subspace pursuit (SP), iterative hard thresholding (IHT), basis pursuit...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- with Krylov subspace methods and the subspace iteration algorithm. On the implementation side, the package...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- eigensolvers and Chebyshev polynomial filter accelerated subspace iterations. Several algorithmic and computational aspects...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Cyclic Reduction (QBD_CR.m), Functional Iterations (QBD_FI.m), Invariant Subspace Approach (QBD_IS.m), Logarithmic Reduction...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- very large, iterative methods are used to generate an invariant subspace that contains the desired...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated Newton) algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear systems ... obtained using one of several Krylov subspace methods. The algorithm is implemented in a Fortran...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- gaussian elimination method or preconditioned Krylov subspace iterative techniques). Pre- and post-processing facilities...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- linear systems in conjunction with Krylov subspace iterative methods. The effectiveness of explicit preconditioning schemes...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- invariant subspace of a real matrix A by the method of simultaneous iteration. Specifically, given ... columns of Q span the invariant subspace corresponding to those eigenvalues. SRRIT references A only...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- more robust than other available preconditioned iterative methods, and more scalable than parallel sparse direct ... overlap sizes. In each outer Krylov subspace iteration for solving the linear system, we need...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ChASE: Chebyshev accelerated subspace iteration eigensolver for sequences of Hermitian eigenvalue problems. Solving dense Hermitian ... substantial. We present the Chebyshev Accelerated Subspace iteration Eigensolver (ChASE), a modern algorithm and library ... based on subspace iteration with polynomial acceleration. Novel to ChASE is the computation...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- speed of convergence, costs of every iteration, and memory requirements. We provide such comparison ... method on the same generalized block Krylov subspace. We propose a new version of block...