- Referenced in 6 articles
- main modifications due to nonlinear and suction-dependent behaviour. Spatial discretization of the field equations...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- near the trailing edge of the vane suction side; (3) increase the overall pressure losses...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- roots are assumed to apply maximum suction and the water uptake rate depends only...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- YYY is an interactive, graphical tool set for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Application of the MEGAFLOW software at DLR. The...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- CONMIN is a FORTRAN program, in subroutine form...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FlowLab is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- GAMBIT is Fluent’s geometry and mesh generation...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Massive parallelization as principal technology for constrained optimization...