- Referenced in 59 articles
- high scale theory, such as minimal supergravity, gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking, anomaly mediated supersymmetry breaking ... exists for an easy implementation of other models. The program solves the renormalization group equations...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- standard supersymmetric models, including minimal supergravity, minimal gauge-mediated supersymmetry breaking, and anomaly-mediated supersymmetry...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...