- Referenced in 61 articles
- eventually accepted, a requirement for superlinear convergence. In the second one the same effect...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- show that our method is superlinearly convergent, and present experimental results using synthetic and real...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- more. There are implementations of several superlinear converging algorithms for the computation...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SuperMann: a superlinearly convergent algorithm for finding fixed points of nonexpansive operators. Operator splitting techniques ... Moré condition we show that SuperMann converges superlinearly under mild assumptions, which, surprisingly...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- class-borders with guaranteed, superlinear convergence extrapolating the conditional probabilities to provide solid knowledge...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- DPBL equation and that the convergence is superlinear. It is found however to be slow ... While both methods are not guaranteed to converge, numerical evidences suggest that ... they do and that their convergence is also superlinear. Both variants are significantly faster than...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- obtain a step that promotes locally superlinear convergence. This class of methods has several appealing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- prove that the iterates converge locally at a superlinear rate. Moreover, we present the details...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...