- Referenced in 89 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and Update/Downdate. CHOLMOD is a set of routines ... both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization relies on LAPACK and the Level...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- library (1.0) includes the following functionality: Multifrontal Supernodal Cholesky Factorization. This code is quite fast ... factor and compute updates from fundamental supernodes, but it does not use relaxed supernodes. Left ... Looking Supernodal Cholesky Factorization. Slower than the multifrontal solver but uses less memory. Drop-Tolerance ... Incomplete-Cholesky Factorization. Much slower than the supernodal solvers when it factors a matrix completely...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- built on top of an efficient supernodal left-looking LDLT factorization of A. We discuss...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- symbolic and numerical phases and possibly exploiting supernodes, can be easily adapted to this more...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Many problems in engineering and scientific domains require...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...