- Referenced in 4 articles
- following refinement, inspired by the basic superposition calculus: each clause is associated with ... form -- thus any application of the replacement rule on these terms is blocked ... added or removed at each inference step. The set of terms that are assumed ... than a previously replaced term. The standard superposition calculus corresponds to the case where...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 626 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Darwin is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...