- Referenced in 24 articles
- habitual for the mathematician (vector spaces and superspaces, algebras and modules over these algebras...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- FORM Program to Evaluate Pure Spinor Superspace Expressions. A FORM program which is used...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- certain KACZ row projections in some superspace (the “averaging projections”), and so CARP is equivalent ... KACZ with cyclic relaxation parameters in that superspace. The CG-acceleration of CARP is based ... called CGMNC, can be applied in the superspace. The averaging projections in the superspace ... order, so CGMNC in the superspace can be implemented in the regular space by using...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- EDMA is that it can handle superspace electron densities of aperiodic crystals in arbitrary dimensions...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- LanHEP - a package for the automatic generation of...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SusyMath: A Mathematica package for quantum superfield calculations...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- COSMOCR: A numerical code for cosmic ray studies...
- Referenced in 2505 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Calculating the renormalisation group equations of a SUSY...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- CalcHEP is a package for automatic calculations of...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- From superpotential to model files for FeynArts and...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- CompHEP - a package for evaluation of Feynman diagrams...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- FeynArts is a Mathematica package for the generation...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The implementation of the minimal supersymmetric standard model...