- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Computing matrix representations. Let G be a finite...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration...