- Referenced in 52 articles
- accurately calculates the supersymmetric particle spectrum within a high scale theory, such as minimal supergravity ... anomaly mediated supersymmetry breaking, or string effective field theories. An interface exists for an easy ... calculate decay widths and branching ratios of supersymmetric particles as well as of Higgs bosons...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- tool for lepton flavor violating observables in supersymmetric models. Lepton flavor violation (LFV) is forbidden ... MSSM model, as a low energy effective theory...
- Referenced in 1 article
- full and in the effective theory up to order α s 2 . The most difficult ... loop diagrams in the full theory; these can be split into two classes: a) diagrams ... ratio B ¯→X s γ in a supersymmetric model beyond minimal flavor violation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- rief information on new features of KORALZ version...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MATAD: A program package for the computation of...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...