- Referenced in 25 articles
- automatic generation of Feynman rules in field theory Version 3.0. The LanHEP program version ... derivative and strength tensor for gauge fields. Supersymmetric theories can be described using the superpotential...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- supersymmetric particle spectrum within a high scale theory, such as minimal supergravity, gauge mediated supersymmetry ... calculate decay widths and branching ratios of supersymmetric particles as well as of Higgs bosons...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- addition, the tadpole equations are calculated, gauge fixing terms can be given and ghost interactions ... integrated out and non-supersymmetric limits of the theory can be chosen. CP and flavor...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- four-dimensional 𝒩=4 supersymmetric Yang-Mills theory with gauge group SU (N). The lattice ... large-scale framework despite the different target theory. Many routines are adapted from an existing ... object oriented code for simulating supersymmetric Yang-Mills theories”, ibid ... basic workflow for non-experts in lattice gauge theory. We discuss the parallel performance...
- Referenced in 1 article
- perform computations in field theory with fermions and gauge fields. This includes the standard tools ... BRST differential for (supersymmetric) gauge theories and to compute their (relative) cohomologies, from which anomalies...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- group equations for a general gauge field theory have been known for quite some time ... once the user specifies the gauge group and the particle content of the model ... renormalization group equations for several non-supersymmetric extensions of the Standard Model and found some...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- An algorithm is presented that formalizes different steps...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 3222 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1963 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...