- Referenced in 2 articles
- vector supermultiplet allows for a duality transformation to be applied to one of its spin ... commutator algebra of the other two supersymmetries are still found to be on-shell. However...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3026 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1659 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1808 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3091 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 1829 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1453 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...