- Referenced in 57 articles
- such as minimal supergravity, gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking, anomaly mediated supersymmetry breaking, or string effective...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- equations with theoretical constraints on soft supersymmetry breaking terms provided by the user. Weak-scale...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- anomaly (AMSB) or gauge (GMSB) mediated supersymmetry breaking models, but also in the non-universal...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- models of SUSY breaking: gravity mediated supersymmetry breaking (SUGRA), and gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking (GMSB...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- specified at by gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking, plus terms originating from couplings of the Singlet...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- including minimal supergravity, minimal gauge-mediated supersymmetry breaking, and anomaly-mediated supersymmetry breaking supplemented...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- data from direct and indirect searches of supersymmetry. SuSeFLAV1 is a numerical tool capable ... computing supersymmetric spectra precisely for various supersymmetric breaking scenarios applicable even in the presence...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Superiso: a program for calculating the isospin asymmetry...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- NMSSMTools: TOOLS FOR THE CALCULATION OF THE HIGGS...