- Referenced in 7 articles
- package SIS: SIS: Sure Independence Screening. Variable selection techniques are essential tools for model selection ... carry out variable selection using iterative sure independence screening (SIS) and all of its variants...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- high-dimensional mediation effects based on sure independent screening and minimax concave penalty techniques...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- R package logistf: Firth’s bias reduced logistic...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package tmvtnorm: Truncated Multivariate Normal and Student...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- R package ncvreg: Regularization paths for SCAD- and...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- hierNet: A Lasso for Hierarchical Interactions. Fits sparse...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...