- Referenced in 394 articles
- generation (2D Delaunay mesh generation and 3D surface and volume mesh generation, skin surfaces), geometry ... processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization, as well as estimation of local differential properties...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- algorithm is to first fit a response surface to data collected by evaluating the objective ... balances between finding the minimum of the surface and improving the approximation by sampling where...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Fluid advection scheme for interfacial flows Accurate surface tension model Multiphase electrohydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- values (8 pages) remains on the very surface of such a topic and contains only...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- media, diffusion of plasma, diffusion at liquid surfaces, etc. The fractional approach proved...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- characterized by the following features: (1) Fluid surfaces are represented locally for each mixed- fluid ... zone, and these surfaces are defined as a composition of one space dimensional components ... that coordinate direction. (3) The one-dimensional surface approximations for a mixed fluid cell ... relatively easy to advance the fluid surfaces correctly in time. With the SLIC fluid-surface...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- PROST: a parabolic reconstruction of surface tension for the volume-of-fluid method. Volume ... representation of the body force due to surface tension, which effectively eliminates spurious currents ... call this algorithm PROST: parabolic reconstruction of surface tension. There are several components to this...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- subproblems of special point calculation, edge following, surface meshing and finally volume mesh generation. Surface...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- method for generating the Pareto surface in nonlinear multicriteria optimization problems This paper proposes...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- interfaces and the discretization of PDEs on surfaces are discussed and illustrated numerically...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Surface Evolver is an interactive program for the modelling of liquid surfaces shaped by various...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- book ”Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces” and collected in a directory named CandS ... basic Euclidean differential invariants of curves and surfaces and to present these graphically. A catalog ... catalog of 200 parameter representations of surfaces collected by Alfred Gray complete the software...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Metro: measuring error on simplified surfaces. Metro is a tool designed to evaluate the difference ... Metro adopts an approximated approach based on surface sampling and point-to-surface distance computation...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- classical mechanical methods to investigate potential energy surfaces derived from experimental and ”ab initio” quantum...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- method for solving unsteady three-dimensional free surface flows. A numerical method for solving three ... dimensional free surface flows is presented. The technique is an extension of the GENSMAC code ... calculating free surface flows in two dimensions. As in GENSMAC, the full Navier-Stokes equations ... finite difference method; the fluid surface is represented by a piecewise linear surface composed...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Computer Program for Incompressible Flows with Free Surfaces. We present the RIPPLE computer program ... transient, two-dimensional, incompressible fluid flows with surface tension on free surfaces of general topology ... mesh in Cartesian or cylindrical geometries. Free surfaces are represented with volume-of-fluid ... data on the mesh. Surface tension is modeled as a volume force derived from...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- interface capability, including frictional sliding and single surface contact. Rigid materials provide added modeling flexibility...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- which generates a nonlinear kernel-based separating surface that requires as little ... explicit evaluation. To generate this nonlinear surface, the entire dataset is used as a constraint ... simplifies the characterization of the nonlinear separating surface. Here, the m rows of A represent ... vector machine (RSVM), with a nonlinear separating surface that depends on a small randomly selected...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- totally positive matrices. The visualization routines display surface plots of a matrix and its (pseudo...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- problems of nuclear flashes on the surfaces of neutron stars and white dwarfs, as well...