- Referenced in 13 articles
- Dune - Flexible PDE Solvers, Numerical Methods and Applications. In the Exa-Dune project we have ... concepts are applied in a land-surface model including subsurface flow and surface runoff...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Environment for Tests. PDE solver framework with focus on 2D surfaces (bi-periodic plane...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- obtained by averaging the PDE over the magnetic surfaces. The bidimensional equation of the poloidal...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- large range of specific ODE and PDE models concerning epidemology, biochemistry, oscillations in classical mechanics ... viscous fluid flow, gas dynamics, water wave surfaces, thermal convection and porous media flow. Much...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- systems of nonlinear geometric partial differential equations (PDE). The FETK libraries and tools are written ... libraries (PUNC), a stand-alone high-quality surface and volume simplex mesh generator (GAMer...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GEOMPACK - a software package for the generation of...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...